Hours per week ~
M@th Adventures is an innovative two-level course for teaching mathematics to preschool children. This fun series uses engaging hands-on activities and materials to promote the development of mathematical skills such as counting, recognizing, finding and making patterns, sorting, graphing, estimating, comparing, measuring and problem-solving.
The topics and vocabulary in each unit are appropriate for children learning English as a Second Language, without placing too much emphasis on language learning. The video clips and interactive games provide enjoyable practice of mathematical concepts in class and at home.
Scope & sequence
With M@th Adventures students will:
- Develop mathematical skills through hands-on activities and craft materials.
- Learn and practice math concepts through songs and rhymes.
- Enrich their practice and experience working with digital components like videos and interactive games.
- Perform age-appropriate activities to develop mathematical thinking, such as recognizing numbers, counting and identifying more and less.
- Enjoy working with a wide range of craft materials in the Resource Pack.
Components and resources
Learn more about M@th Adventures: Student’s Book
Learn more about M@th Adventures: Resource Pack
Learn more about M@th Adventures: Resource CD